Hello Telepathy

heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com heiko.tietze at user-prompt.com
Mon Apr 2 08:42:32 UTC 2012

Hello Telepathy,

I read in Gkiagia's blog about the impressive steps that Telepathy makes - and that you may need some assistance in usability. So I want to offer my support.
To introduce myself: I'm working as usability consultant for a small company with strong relationship to open source projects. I studied psychology, so don't ask me about design ;-). My focus is on GUI setup, user interaction, and user experience.
I installed Telepathy on my system (ArchLinux) recently and was a little bit... confused. I guess a lot of work has been done since v0.3 and I should install a nightly build first. Or what do you think where to start?

Cheers,
Heiko.

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze