Merging plugins into kcm-telepathy-accounts

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 11:13:15 UTC 2011

Hello,

As soon as someone gives me a "ship it", I'm ready to push the merge of
kcm-telepathy-accounts-plugins into  kcm-telepathy-accounts repository[1]

What will change:
  * There will be just one repository, the plugins one is considered
    deprecated and we should ask to remove it (even though it *could* be
    possible to continue the development in both repos[2], it doesn't
    mean that we have to do it, it will just make things complicated)
  * Headers for now won't be installed, since they are no longer needed.
  * Git history will have 2 roots... that's pretty cool, isn't it?

What should I do:
  * Before updating, uninstall kcm-telepathy-accounts and
    kcm-telepathy-accounts-plugins to remove the files no longer
    installed.
  * Remove from any build script kcm-telepathy-accounts-plugins
  * Update kcm-telepathy-accounts, build and install
  * Do not push any change to kcm-telepathy-accounts-plugins and push
    them in kcm-telepathy-accounts instead

Cheers,
  Daniele

[1]http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=clones%2Ftelepathy-accounts-kcm%2Fddomenichelli%2Ftelepathy-accounts-kcm.git&a=shortlog&h=refs/heads/merge-plugins