telepathy-kded-module marked as non active

George Kiagiadakis kiagiadakis.george at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 09:18:03 UTC 2011

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 1:01 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi guys, telepathy-kded-module is marked as non active in projects.kde.org
> settings, are you sure that is correct? If not, could you change it?
>
> Cheers,
>  Albert

Hi Albert,

First of all, thanks for notifying us. Now I have a few questions:

First, what does "active" mean and how do we make a repository active?
There is no "active" checkbox anywhere on projects.kde.org.

Second, there are two other issues that are troubling me a bit. I saw
you the other day in irc saying that i18n stable branch is not
supported for playground. Should I set the i18n master branch to be
telepathy-kde-0.2 (i.e. our stable branch)? (although it might be too
late, given that we release 0.2.0 this weekend)

The other thing is, the telepathy-presence-applet repo exports a pot
called "org.kde.telepathy-presence.pot", but in svn I can only see
"plasma_applet_presence.pot", which I think was the previous name of
this pot file. I'm unsure what to do. The thing is that I am about to
create tarballs for 0.2.0 and I don't want to screw translations in
the tarballs.

Thanks in advance,
George

PS: Appologies for any trouble that we are causing you and the i18n
team; we are totally new to this. Next time will be better :)