Presence Applet Changes

Alin Marin Elena alinm.elena at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:08:23 UTC 2011

Hi David,

1. If I put the applet in the systray it does not work...
2. if I add it on desktop it kind of works.
3. It syncs my presence... both ways
4. it reads the presence message from cl.. but it does not push it back from plasmoid..
5. no avatar
6. no nick
7. no left panel?

by the way... I pulled the rightversion of common for dataengine