Presence Applet Changes

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 01:02:50 UTC 2011

As anyone on IRC is probably aware, last night saw a completely fixing
binge on the presence-applet as well as me getting annoyed at people.

It's had some quite extensive changes so before I backport please
could everyone update to the current *master* (of both the
presence-applet and presence-dataengine) and check that everything all
works. If something seems wrong, don't keep it to yourself - report
it.

Note you should restart plasma-desktop after updating the dataengine.

Dave

p.s. Thanks to everyone (nwoki, mck182 and the fantastic mr d_ed) for
helping sort it all out.