logger-qt4

Alin Marin Elena alinm.elena at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 13:08:30 UTC 2011

if you want domme's history in text-ui you may need to compile
telepathy-logger-qt4 (I added the source from the today's git).

git://git.collabora.co.uk/git/user/mbatle/telepathy-logger-qt4

Probably the best will be if mbatle provides us with a link for semi-official
bz2

I have also compiled telepathy-yell-qt4 and telepathy-logger with
--enable-call --enable-public-extensions

Alin

--
 Without Questions there are no Answers!
  Alin Marin ELENA