New contact list mockups

Lukas 1lukas1 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 14:54:30 CEST 2011

Hi Francesco,

Just to clarify:
a) The presence and contacts MUST be a separate plasmoids?
b) The it could be a unified plasmoid, but contacts is too much of overhead
for first version?

Just curious, as if I had to develop such contacts part/plasmoid for web
application, it to get it done 90%, it would be less than 1-2 days with 300
lines of code combined of CSS/JavaScript/and some server side scripting, all
with use of frameworks. Is developing for plasma more difficult? Does
telepathy make use of plasma data engines, or data should be fetched from
daemon directly?

Cheers,
Lukas