Are telepathy-kde-contactlist icon's correct?

George Kiagiadakis kiagiadakis.george at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:51:33 CEST 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 12:25 PM, Alin Marin Elena
<alinm.elena at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Actually this is not entirely correct, but it should work. Icons that
>> are installed outside the oxygen theme should be installed in the
>> hicolor theme, so the icons should be named hi*-apps-kde-telepathy.png
>> instead. This is just a matter of policy though, not an actual issue.
>> You should be seeing the icons anyway.
>

> the icon is part of oxygen set.. pinhero pushed it there...
> I added it there only for testing purposed for those who do not have the trunk
> oxygen yet...

If we release those icons together with kde-telepathy before the
oxygen theme version that contains these icons has been released, then
we create a problem for packagers (and users who will think this is
the packagers' fault) when the new oxygen version gets released,
because those icons will be provided by two packages. Therefore, the
names should be changed, unless we remove them before the release...