Releasing KDE Telepathy In May

Rohan Garg rohangarg at ubuntu.com
Wed May 11 23:07:57 CEST 2011

Hi!
<snip>
> Misc:
>
> Shadeslayer is working on a new presence selection/dialog editing thing,
> which looks really pretty cool. I'd like to have this in our first release.

I worked on this tonight and you can see the results here[1] and
here[2]. The only thing that is left is a) Writing these custom
statuses to a config file and b) reading from the config file and
adding the values to the Popup for each and every account. Right now
i'm having a hard time figuring out what to use as a unique key for
adding or deleting statuses ( maybe a unique account id + the status
itself? but that becomes quite huge ). Please let me know what you
guys think of the dialog there.I'll be pushing my work into a clone
tomorrow so that you can fully try out the code.

[1] http://i.imgur.com/rMGiY.png
[2] http://i.imgur.com/VGvcy.png

Regards
Rohan Garg