Sorry for the spam..

George Kiagiadakis kiagiadakis.george at gmail.com
Fri May 6 07:05:57 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 11:53 PM, David Edmundson
<david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:
> I seem to have done something bad with the contact-list git repo.
>
> Not sure what I did but now it lists the last 3 commits twice - hence
> the flood of bug/review messages. We haven't lost any data, not quite
> sure what I did.

Last 4 commits actually. Somehow you recommited them, either with
rebase or with filter-branch. Strange...
And there is also a useless merge commit on top. Please be careful
when pulling, always use git pull --rebase if you have commited stuff
on master and you want to sync master with the remote master
afterwards.

Anyway, the history can be fixed if we want to, one just needs to get
temporary karma from one of the sysadmins to do a forced push to
remove those commits. The only problem is that all people who have
already updated to the latest master will need to do some adjustments
to their clone to fix it. Do you want me to try to fix it?