On the presence applet

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:32:14 CEST 2011

I would like to see something like Ubuntu has. The applet in systray should
display a presence icon (think about the monochrome icons as well) and
optionally a presence string like "Online" "Away" etc...and after click your
mockup could appear, but it should have more options (again inspire at
Ubuntu's presence menu).

Otherwise it's great, looking forward!

Marty