[GSoC]Integration of kde-telepathy into the Plasma Workspace

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:34:41 CEST 2011

Hi Francesco, and thanks for the interest

On Tuesday 29 March 2011 16:40:19 Francesco Nwokeka wrote:
> Hello,
> 	first off, a quick presentation of myself. I'm a student at the university
> of Padova in Italy and I study computer science.
> My name is Francesco Nwokeka( irc: nwoki ) and I would like to apply to
> GSoC with the following project: "The integration of kde-telepathy into
> the Plasma Workspace".

Reading from your description, I don't really think the project would fit 100%
into a GSoC, which is supposed to represent a full-time job. A big part of
what you are talking about (backends for contact lists, part of the dataengine
you intend to code) have been implemented already, and I think you might be
better off by adding at least another small target.

Besides that, the idea looks cool indeed.