chat handler report bug broken

Alin Marin Elena alinm.elena at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 16:01:04 CET 2011

report bug button in the chat handler seems to go nowehere

starts bko but after login I get

Sorry, either the product telepathy-chat-handler does not exist or you aren't
authorized to enter a bug into it.
Alin

--
I force myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own
taste. -- Marcel Duchamp