Contact List TODO

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Fri Mar 4 15:41:51 CET 2011

Thanks very much for doing a list. It really is a great resource when it
comes to having lots of people hack on the project.

May I add some suggestions to the TODO list:
- In the model filter - sort contacts by "online-ness"

- In the app allow choose "Group by Account" or "Group By Group"
- In the app allow "Sort by Name" "Sort by Online-ness"
(personally I think a menu (like File etc in a normal app) is a sensible
approach for what is the most central app of KDE Telepathy, though I think I
remember you disagree on this)

- In the headings in the delegate show whether an item is expanded or not.

- Get rid of the vast amount of commented out code. It's confusing and can
always be restored if it's actually useful.

Most importantly:
- Merge into the main branch

For this I propose when you are happy, perform a mini feature freeze and
start tidying up code. When you are happy we'll review it as much as
possible and hopefully get it merged in.