Contact List TODO

xzekecomax at gmail.com xzekecomax at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 11:50:29 CET 2011

Hey,

I have a few questions. Wouldn't there be a better way of showing a connection
status "Connecting", "Disconnecting", etc? What about menu bar, verboseness of
the user information, status bar icon and context menu, the current buttons at
the top should be placed in a toolbar or something like that, currently it can
not handle "Text only", "Icons only", etc.

I'm willing to take control of "Add contact context menu" (just give me what
should be shown in there and I'll begin writing it), the toolbar suggestion in
the previous paragraph and the status bar. If you don't mind.

Keith Rusler