Grab some bugs before they're all gone!

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 16:27:37 CEST 2011

We're down to 11 bugs now (excluding ones that are pending in RB)

https://bugs.kde.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=232378&hide_resolved=1

Please pick something and fix it. We're already 5 months later than we
originally planned, let's not slip any further.
There's not that much work on each, I fixed 3 last night, but I don't
want to seem greedy with them :-)

Testers/ML Lurkers:
Please continue reporting any bugs you see. If you do have any issues
don't just assume it's you (or avoid using the component) report it!

If you think any of the bugs are so severe/annoying that we shouldn't
do a release, let us know and I'll add it to the bug blocking our
first release.

Also if you see any error messages which say
"org.freedesktop.Telepathy" in the notification report it, and say
what you were doing to create it. We are _not_ to show raw TP error
messages to the user, code should log them to a console, and show the
user something actually readable and useful.

Dave