Review Request - Telepathy Accounts KCM

David david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Mon Jan 3 01:21:54 CET 2011

I have yet more review requests! All thanks to havingan evening alone binge
drinking tea.

in the accounts-kcm repository there are two branches
"use_account_factory" makes use of AccountFactory and results in considerably
easier to read code in the accounts model

"ui_fixes" contains a trivial margin fix.