31st Jan Meeting Minutes

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 12:30:54 CET 2011

First of all sorry for not being there, I'm from my uni connection right now,
apparently the situation @ my home will be fixed in 1-2 days. However.

For the plasma components, I have 2 personal clones of the dataengine and the
applet in quickgit.k.o. The dataengine is almost there, the applet needs some
additional love. If you ask me for a timeframe, I'd say around the 15th of feb
I should push something for review. Consider that until the 10th I am to be
considered dead because of exams.

However the basics for both are quite solid, and concurrently with the review
of the components, we might want to discuss the applet's UI.