History import from Kopete

Marcel Witte wittemar at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 29 22:16:41 UTC 2011

Hi

I'm following the development of KDE Telepathy a few months now, and really
like it. But one thing I'm missing is my chat history from kopete. Is there
any history stored in KDE Telepathy?

As I have some more time now I would like to help here and write a migration
script or something like this, but to not waste too much time I have a few
questions. Is there anyone already working on this? Where and how is the
history stored now? I've read that the plan for 0.4 is to use nepomuk, but
where is it now? Are there simple XML files like in kopete?

I hope you can help me to help you ;)

Regards,
Marcel Witte