facebook connection internal component error

Dale Trombley buzzmandt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 23:24:24 UTC 2011

makes me wonder if this is a kubuntu specific error.
I do have permission to read and write in /home/buzzmandt/.cache/
can anyone tell me how to fix or is this just something I should be able to
wait a bit on for updates to trickle down the pipe?

Just to note, thank you devs for all the hard work you put in.  kde and all
it's parts are awesome.  telepathy-kde has been a long time coming and
you're doing smashingly.