4.8 Dependencies

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 12:43:54 UTC 2011

On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 12:26, Lasath Fernando <kde at lasath.org> wrote:

> Hey Martin,
>
> Since you're the release manager for 0.3, I need to know is it okay
> for it to depend on KDE SC 4.8? I'm asking because the Plasma
> Components seem cool and I want to use them, but I can't proceed much
> further without making a decision to use them or not.

Ok, let's go with it. Since this is non-critical component, people will
still be able to use KDE Telepathy without problems on 4.7.

I'm setting the release date to 25th Jan 2012, same as KDE SC 4.8. Anyone
objects to that? If no, then we'll have the freeze starting with January,
I'll send the exact dates.

--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer