Merge of KDE-Telepathy-contact plasmoid to official repo

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Mon Aug 29 10:58:28 UTC 2011

Fix the config issue as suggested last private email.
Then +1 from me. Get yourself a repo!

(there's a sysadmin form for new repos somewhere, just fill it in)

As for releases, I see no reason why you can't blog about a release of your
plasmoid whenever and stick a tarball up on your site.
We'll make it part of the 0.2 release properly when the time comes. (which
is a lot behind where I hoped it would be (my fault))