Telepathy-active ?

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Wed Aug 17 17:44:20 UTC 2011

> Plasma active is definitely one of our targets, however there is
> neither any plan nor people working on it at the moment. Hopefully,
> some of our components can be reused in plasma active (plasma applets,
> dataengines, approver, nepomuk service, etc...), so we just need to

All non-ui things can be reused without problems, and UI things can be
as well if the UI is touch friendly (no hover actions, ...)

If the plasma  applets are QML for UI, C++ for backend, the changes
needed (if the above condition is not met) are trivial.

@Lazlo

There is no Plasma-Active for Harmattan at the moment, just for real
Meego - it would be rather nice if you have the time to make and test
the packages needed for it. That is, kdelibs - plasma - nepomuk...

--
Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard