Models and dataengines

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Wed Apr 6 23:17:22 CEST 2011

> This is really cool and I can't wait to see just my work contact on my
> shelf in my work activity ;)

:)

> Is it be possible to do the same with IM accounts? The user and target
> person may have several IM accounts (each is associated to a nepomuk

Any and every nepomuk resource will be scorable.

> which one of your online accounts to use and which one of target
> contacts that are online and that are "buddy" of your account.

Is there a reason for prefering a specific network over others? For me (as
a quite simple user) it is all the same whether someone talks to me via
kdetalk.net or jabber.org...

If it is important, and you'd like to put the scoring in nepomuk itself,
the specific connections would need to be resources in nepomuk. The
alternative would be for you to remember that internally.

> And is there a way to let the user choose his favourites or to boost the
> score for some of his friends instead of using automatic score?

Currently, it is not in plans, but it is planned :) (haven't had any
discussions about this, but it was in my head from the beginning)

Cheerio

--
There is a better way of life and it's not so hard to find
If you live and let the people in your world speak its mind