Review Request: Merge request for telepathy-kde-contactlist

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 13:10:41 CEST 2011

2011/4/1 David Edmundson <david at davidedmundson.co.uk>

> In an effort to try and get this merged as soon as possible I've pushed a
> few fixes to your repo.

Thanks.

> Shall I take on the QVariant craziness in the model (and fix all the double
> casts)
>
> Martin:
> Can you take the sorting out refilter() issue, (remembering to add the fix
> into AccountsModelItem)
> Also can you do the issue with icon loading as Dario explained then submit
> another diff.

Yes, I will do that.

> If you're going to be busy fixing up a new computer, let me know I'll sort
> out some of the bits and pieces.

I'm all set up, but I can't compile tp-qt4 from git as there is some build
error. But for the sake of time I'm downloading latest tarball release so I
can get the rest compiled and set up.

> There's nothing stopping us fixing things after we've merged with the main
> repository.

True.

Also, Dario, if there's anything left from the review comments, then go for
it :)

Marty