Updated the setup wiki page

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 23:37:10 CEST 2010

I've updated the wiki page that says how to start with KDE Telepathy to point
to our new git repos.

Could someone please check that it's correct.

http://community.kde.org/Real-
Time_Communication_and_Collaboration/Getting_Set_Up

I also added the Call UI to this list.. because it's cool and users will want
to see it :-).

Questions:
 Is the Telepathy Integration Daemon now the Telepathy Nepomuk Service?

 Is the KDED needed? It wasn't on the list before, so I didn't add it.

 I haven't added the approver to the list of parts to get, because there
doesn't seem to be any code yet.

Dave