Git migration

Olli Salli olli.salli at collabora.co.uk
Mon Oct 11 11:06:37 CEST 2010

Sorry for the spam, but

 \                         /
  \                       /
   \        _____        /
    \      /     \      /
     \    /       \    /
      \  |         |  /
       \  \       /  /
        \  \_____/  /

Great news that it went so smoothly!

On 11.10.2010 11:41, George Goldberg wrote:
> Good news everyone - the git migration is complete :)
>
> This means we can now start committing again.
> http://projects.kde.org/projects/telepathy provides details of the new
> repositories
>
> And of course, remember the new commit/review workflow Olli presented
> at the Telepathy sprint (or ask oggis or andrunko on IRC if you
> don't).

Sure, feel free to ping+ask me anytime about the specifics. Preferably
on #telepathy or #kde-telepathy, not queries, so others can benefit from
the explanation too.

I guess the bottom line is: don't merge/push anything to master unless
you're absolutely sure everybody involved agrees it's a good thing - but
at the same time, try to make that happen as soon as possible ;)