Git migration

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 11 10:41:47 CEST 2010

Good news everyone - the git migration is complete :)

This means we can now start committing again.
http://projects.kde.org/projects/telepathy provides details of the new
repositories

And of course, remember the new commit/review workflow Olli presented
at the Telepathy sprint (or ask oggis or andrunko on IRC if you
don't).

Cheers,

George