Git migration

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 6 14:50:18 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

Executive Summary: Please do not commit anything to svn now, because
we are moving to git.

It's git migration time :D

I've written the rules and am just double checking them at the moment.
I've also cleared it with the sysadmins that they should be able to
get us live on git.kde.org this week. So, I just need to do a full
svn2git run with the latest commits. This means we need to stop
commiting to svn *now*. If this is a big problem for anyone, please
let me know asap, but remember that if you have pending changes, you
can just copy your svn working directory on top of your git checkout
once the git repos are live.

Cheers,

George