Contribute to tasks in Kde-telepathy

Chinmaya Padhi padhi.chinmaya at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 12:28:33 CET 2010

Hi ,

Yesterday , I was an observer to the discussion that happened in the
kde-telepathy channel . With the wiki updated with some latest tasks ,
I am interested to contribute to these items :

   - (Re-)write the contact list UI.
   - (Re-)write the call UI (just the UI, not the actual call mechanism).

I am not aware of the current development state , but would prefer the one
which can be tested easily . I believe these tasks require QML
and it will be a great practical experience for me to use my QML knowledge
in this project.

Please share your inputs !!

-- Chinmaya