Hello world!

david at davidedmundson.co.uk david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 00:50:24 CET 2010

Try and get set up using the instructions here:
http://community.kde.org/Real-Time_Communication_and_Collaboration/Getting_Set_Up

A good starting point for documentation is
http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/wiki/Telepathy-Qt4

In terms of work, there is plenty to be done in the account config setup.

If you're any good at QML the contact list needs some work (i.e writing).