[Kde-teaching] [WikiFM] Learning Qt programming from KDE

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Tue Sep 8 15:35:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.  I was too busy these days and forgot that I should
send a mail to you.

Last Thursday we didn't have any discussion on IRC.  Here I listed some
discussion points about this course:

What we need to fill now:
 - Besides signal/slots, what basic concepts are necessary for Qt/KDE
programming?
 - Listing junior jobs
 - Advanced Qt programming concepts and their KDE examples
 - Community interactions, like contacting or submitting a patch

I added a bit content in the wiki page.  Maybe let's start with these?

Franklin