simon any working base models?

Stephan Olbrich stephanolbrich at gmx.de
Thu Sep 29 22:36:51 UTC 2016

Hi,

I mad lot's of progress! The issue seems to be, that the model creation does
not work. According to [1] feature_transform is missing and there is no field
to specify it. Luckily someone wrote a script which creates an sbm (see link
in [1]) and this is working, at least for older models.

Regards,
Stephan

[1] http://www.voxforge.org/home/forums/other-languages/german/how-to-convert-the-german-model-for-the-use-with-simon-