Simon having trouble with Julius

Peter Grasch peter at grasch.net
Sat Jun 14 17:30:05 UTC 2014

Hey,

On Saturday, June 14, 2014 10:15:32 AM Shantanu Tushar Jha wrote:
> STAT: include config: /tmp/kde-shantanu//simond/default/julius/julius.jconf
> ERROR: m_chkparam: cannot access
> /tmp/kde-shantanu//simond/default/julius/tiedlist
> ERROR: m_chkparam: could not pass parameter check
Very interesting. Is there a /tmp/kde-
shantanu//simond/default/julius/tiedlist?

If so, could you please paste the contents somewhere?

If not, could you please upload the active model you get by going to Settings
> Configure Simon > Speech Model > Export active model?

Did you encounter any problems while Simond was building the model?
Could you also please tell me what kind of model you are using (base model?)
and what scenarios you have loaded?

Best regards,
Peter