Simon having trouble with Julius

Shantanu Tushar Jha shantanu at kde.org
Sat Jun 14 04:45:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

After a long time I tried install Simon again, and got it working,
perfectly! However, after some more training today, Simon goes into an
infinite loop of reporting this error-

STAT: include config: /tmp/kde-shantanu//simond/default/julius/julius.jconf
ERROR: m_chkparam: cannot access
/tmp/kde-shantanu//simond/default/julius/tiedlist
ERROR: m_chkparam: could not pass parameter check

When I check, /tmp/kde-shantanu//simond/default/julius/tiedlist does not
exist. Removing /tmp/kde-shantanu//simond does not help. julius.jconf shows
this http://paste.ubuntu.com/7642246

A quick search didn't really help me, I'm using JuliusLib rev.4.2.2 (fast)
from the Kubuntu repos. This happened just after I did a second training
for the Window Management scenario.

Any ideas on how to debug/fix this?

--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)