interested in joining

Sid siddharth.rajaram at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 19:09:20 UTC 2014

Hi all,

My name is Sid Rajaram and I'm interested in joining this initiative (very
cool work from what I've seen on Peter's blog so far). I'm a computational
neuroscientist (just defended my PhD 2 months ago, so a post-doc now)
studying speech perception and have always been interested in ASR systems,
so looking to get on board. I'm particularly interested in detecting false
starts to sentences and filler words (umm, like, you know). I'm just
getting started playing with Sphinx and training acoustic models with
Voxforge data.

Cheers,
- Sid