Open Speech Initiative

Peter Grasch peter at grasch.net
Tue Jan 28 19:31:11 UTC 2014

Hi Peter,

first of all sorry for the long delay in getting back to you: I was
traveling.

Thank you for your kind introduction and welcome aboard!

On 01/22/2014 08:50 PM, Peter Bouda wrote:
> Are there any topics that you already started to discuss/work on already
> in this group? Let me know how I could help, e.g. write documentation or
> start a website for the initiative.

Our current goal is to get a semi-working consumer ready dictation
prototype for the English language. Progress has been very, very slow,
though, since I've been away for the last couple of months. I'm back now
(well, technically still at the airport, but on my way :)), so you can
expect things to pick up very soon.

I will try to get some kind of IRC meeting going in the coming days (if
possible), so watch this mailing list for updates.

Best regards,
Peter