Qt5.x IVI Speech Recognition

Ramakanthreddy Kesireddy Ramakanthreddy.Kesireddy at techmahindra.com
Tue Apr 15 13:30:55 UTC 2014

I downloaded the simon code from the repository that you shared.

If am not mistaken, I need to build the same using build.sh  script.
Am not sure about build time dependencies though. We are planning to use Julius installed on board.

1. Create a Julius RecognitionConfiguration that points to your speech model 2. Create a JuliusRecognizer and call init(yourConfig) (returns a boolean for success; if it fails, call getLastError() and / or review the log returned by getLog()) 3. Call recognize(pathToDataFile) which returns a list of RecognitionResult (The sentence() getter method of that returns the recognized text) 4. After you're done, call uninitialize()

>The recognition will be explicitly triggered through some control.
Good, that makes the task a lot easier.

Incase if VR is expected to be running all time onboard for some usecases, what would be the additional tasks?

Best Regards,
Ramakanth