[KDE-Sonnet] language detection

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Nov 5 20:27:42 CET 2007

On Monday 05 November 2007, Francisco Dellatorre wrote:
> 1. how to get SVN access;

see the first box of links here:

	http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started

> 2. where to start reading the code;

sonnet is in the kdelibs module. you'll find kdelibs/sonnet (the core lib) and
kdelibs/kdeui/sonnet (the user interface bits).

> 3. Or pointing out which areas I could help improving?

that's one i'll have to leave to the likes of Zack.

> By the way, is there a "KDE contributor newbie" guide somewhere?

techbase.kde.org is full of such information =) we can help with specific
questions as well, but techbase is a treasure trove of information.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se