[KDE-Sonnet] dictionary service

Jordi raigengo at yahoo.es
Sun Mar 4 04:19:21 CET 2007

Hi,

Some time ago I gave some ideas for services. I mentioned a dictionary
service, I was pointed to kdict (in kdeutils I think). AFAIK there is no new
sonnet code related to dictionary or translation.
If we want a dictionary lookup system wide, kdict/ktranslator should be merged
and moved to kdebase/kdelibs (depends on if they become a library or a
program)

--
Jordi Polo

Domingo 04 Marzo 2007、Raul Fernandes さんは書きました: