[KDE-Sonnet] dictionary service

Kevin Donnelly kevin at dotmon.com
Wed Mar 7 13:19:20 CET 2007

On Sunday 04 March 2007 01:07, Raul Fernandes wrote:
> If I can help, I´m very exciting about the idea of
> having a central dictionary service for KDE4, that
> supports a lot of different dictionary types and is
> used by konqueror, kate, kwrite, koffice and others.
> Imagine translating words inside okular. Great!! That
> was the idea when I start coding KTranslator.

KTranslator looks very interesting - I'll have a Welsh dict dictionary
shortly, and I'll contact you off-list about converting it.

I also think that dictionary access across KDE as a whole would be a great
idea.  Even if this is not a priority for Jacob at the minute, it might be
possible to come to some agreement on at least how it might be handled, and
for you to start refactoring code to fit into that a few months down the
line.

--
Pob hwyl / Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly