[KDE-Sonnet] [lingu-dev] Introductions from the KDE guy

Daniel Naber list2006 at danielnaber.de
Sun Jan 28 15:36:11 CET 2007

On Sunday 28 January 2007 02:36, Kevin Scannell wrote:

> So I've swung from not caring too much to thinking we should definitely
> go with "contextoffset" and "length" attributes, just so we'll be able
> to validate --api
> output with an XML parser.

I see that the escaping might be a problem when considering simplicity, so
I have changed the DTD. There's no marker anymore but a contextoffset. The
length attribute is called errorlength to make clear what it refers to.

The latest version can be viewed at:
http://languagetool.cvs.sourceforge.net/languagetool/JLanguageTool/resource/api-output.dtd?view=markup

Are there issues left? I'm planning to make a new LanguageTool release very
soon and it would be great if the XML format is now ready.

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de