[kde-solaris] Solaris 10

Sergio Charpinel Jr. sergiocharpinel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 01:19:26 CEST 2009

I think that I will install Solaris 10.
I tested Belenix and Korona 0.0.2 in two different computers. (kind of old )
Belenix asks root password for maintence in both of them, and Korona asks
root password too in one, and in other I cant even boot the DVD.
Do you know if there is a limitation in terms of hardware ? ( I know about
SSE 's instruction in Belenix).

Thanks in advance.

--
Sergio Roberto Charpinel Jr.