[kde-solaris] ensuring KDE svn trunk builds on Solaris

hajma tropikhajma at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 11:13:49 CET 2009

2009/11/18 Sriram Narayanan <sriram at belenix.org>:
> The Belenix team will ensure a run on Belenix everyday.
>
> I'll also co-ordinate with Hajma to see that we have a build on
> Solaris or OpenSolaris.

Hi,

I've created an account (tropikhajma at gmail.com).
I didn't see any kde project there so I tried to create one, but after
creating KDE-Solaris, at the step for inviting users I got

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare make_seed_recoverpass() (previously
declared in /clients/CDash-Pro/CDashPro-head/models/proInvite.php:194)
in /clients/CDash-Pro/CDashPro-head/models/proInvite.php on line 192

after clicking the submit(?) button. And I cannot see the project there.

Anyway, in the meantime I only had a superficial look into the nightly
script. I'm afraid we'll have to modify it a bit as the build system
we have ATM is somehow specific.

What about the other prerequisites from kdesupport, like akonadi,
soprano, phonon, strigi?

best regards

hajma