[kde-solaris] http://solaris.kde.org refesh

hajma tropikhajma at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 17:17:32 CEST 2009

2009/7/27 Stefan Teleman <stefan.teleman at gmail.com>:
> On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 04:28, hajma<tropikhajma at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> My priorities are:
>
> *YOUR* priorities ??

yes, my priorities. I don't have anybody else's priorities. I devote
my own time to the project so what I do I do based on my own
priorities.
Design is not my best skill, so I chose to concentrate on things I can
do better.

>> 1. Valid and uptodate information
>> 2. Clean, non-confusing
>> 3. Amount of information
>> x. Design
>>
>> Currently people googling for kde on solaris will come to the
>> conclusion we're still in the 3.4 age and go shopping somewhere else.
>> This should be solved ASAP as KDE 4.3 will be announced August 4 and
>> there will be some wave of interest.
>
> ASAP!
>
> Yes, SIR! I'll get on that right away, SIR!

hey, I would fix it myself if I had the powers. I don't have a clue
who has them - there is no such information on the pages or it's well
hidden. From your replies it seems one of the persons is you, but,
unfortunately, you prefer to mutter sarcastic comments to either
copy-paste something someone else did or give useful comments.
Just let me know if you answered yes to any of the below questions,
please and I'll not bother you again.

Do you find current state of http://solaris.kde.org acceptable? YES/NO
Do you have the time and will to update it? YES/NO
Do you mind others updating it, even if that means the pages will not
be 150% perfect? YES/NO