[kde-solaris] [kde-discuss] Packages for x86 Nevada i386 available

Michael Schuster Michael.Schuster at Sun.COM
Wed Jan 28 22:04:41 CET 2009

On 01/28/09 08:45, Albertson, Brett wrote:
> I downloaded the packages and am installing them.  I'm on x86 snv_104.
> The first error I found is that the NAME for the FOSSgnupth package is
> way too long and breaks the dependant packages (FOSSlibassuan and
> FOSSgpgme).  I shortened it and regenerated the chksums and it seems to
> let me pkgadd those two packages now.

hmm ... on my Sparc WS, running b101, I see
"SUNWstaroffice-gnome-integration", which is quite a bit longer (32
characters).

Michael
--
Michael Schuster 	http://blogs.sun.com/recursion