[kde-solaris] okular errors..

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue Jan 20 20:37:23 CET 2009

[[ Adding kde-discuss at opensolaris because that's the more active KDE4 list for
Solaris ]]

On Monday 19 January 2009 09:20:04 Atiqur Rahman wrote:
> bash$ okular winSrc/Academic\ Resources/C\ Revisited.pdf
> /tank/home/bent/packages/BUILD/kdegraphics-4.1.3/okular/core/document.cpp(l
>ine number unavailable): Invalid plugin factory for
> "okularGenerator_poppler"!

Yes. Known problem. I haven't tracked it down yet, though. It *may* be related
to some changes in kpluginfactory which I had forgotten over the past few
months. Try re-building kdelibs and kdegraphics with the most recent specfiles
and patches.