[kde-solaris] Need instructions to build KDE-3.5.10 on Solaris 10.

Atiqur Rahman atiqcse at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 16:59:24 CET 2009

I am new to Solaris. All I loved was KDE as Desktop Environment. So I wanted to build KDE on Solaris. As it requires qt I tried to install qt-3.3.8 (got from toll-trech) as it's giving me errors(I posted on previous mail).

I think I need some general instructions to build KDE on Solaris nor it might be painful. If someone could give me detailed instructions on building KDE 3 versions on Solaris or any kind of hints to avoid errors. Also links are appreciated. Thanks very much.

-- Atiqur Rahman,
University of Dhaka

      Get your preferred Email name!