[kde-solaris] KDE 4.1.4 IPS packages for OSOL 2008.11

Michael Schuster Michael.Schuster at Sun.COM
Tue Feb 17 17:30:08 CET 2009

On 02/17/09 04:49, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Monday 16 February 2009 09:10:17 pm Shawn Walker wrote:
>> Michael Schuster wrote:

>>> - I use two screens; when the mouse is in the second screen, I cannot get
>>> a background menu with the right button, nor have I found a way to give
>>> it non-black background (ie the same as on the primary screen). I can
>>> move windows in to this screen quite easily though (I have an Nvidia
>>> 9600GT).
>
> Xinerama or multiple-screen support is sometihng that might only have happened
> well in the KDE 4.2 timeframe. Again, not something I test at home, so it
> needs bugs filed and some effort from elsewhere.

Ever since I installed Stefan's 3.4.3(?) quite a few year's ago I've been
running dual-headed or Xinerama'd. Never had any issues until now.

Michael
--
Michael Schuster 	http://blogs.sun.com/recursion
Recursion, n.: see 'Recursion'