[kde-solaris] [kde-discuss] KDE 4.1.4 IPS packages for OSOL 2008.11

Jan Hnatek Jan.Hnatek at Sun.COM
Fri Feb 6 17:32:38 CET 2009

Hi Adriaan,

thanks for this and sorry for stressing your line.
I managed to install, login and run it for a while.
I'll give it some more time over the weekend hopefully.

hnhn